Tuesday 2 March 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #102

Hello every one. It's time for another taylored expressions sketch challenge...
A really nice sketch so I couldn't stop my self from making just one card so I made two....
I haven't had made handmade patterned paper for a while so I made a striped patterened paper for this card. I wasn't sure to use it on white card base or red so I used it on both of them. I will be having a party soon so I have to like invite 70 people..OMG making 70 invitations will be challenging for me. I am thinking to go for the red one but I had another idea which I will be posting tomorrow.Tell me then which one is better...The "just for you" is a standard size card. The invitation one is 3.25 by 4 1/2...Pretty easy and simple cards.
Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment