Monday 22 February 2010

Go Green Challenge KLSNS

Hello there every one. This is the first time i'lll be doing a KLstampin n scrapping  challenge. Its there go green challenge. So this was about recycling.Go over to their blog for more. I had this old organizer which was too pretty to just throw it away......
I Just coudn't throw away this little thing so I made this out of it.....

It's basically a card but a really different one it has magnets to the right and its a tri fold card...

It has a gift inside the card. This inspiration was from the two peas a year in class, Feb by Kristina werner.I wrote wishes on the left side and to the right is a personal message. 
This is a sketch by EBTKS Challenge which is still going on I just reused the sketch.I stamped a little bit on the inside. Those magnets you can see on the right and left they actually help you to open the card....

So it kinda looked like a gift box so I just put a little red cardstock on the back so that it looked good.
Oh and those letters on the card are also recycled. You guys know how we buy a samsonite suitcase or something other we get letter stickers so there were two sets of uppercase I was left with many I didn't throw them away just used them on this card....


This card took a very long time. Especially scoring it and trying to fit the magnets to the card by the way the my organizer had magnets on it so I cut out the exact same magnet and put them up to this card...To add a little interest to the card I popped up a butterfly with some buttons.I didn't have enough space to right the whole "HAPPY BIRTDAY" phrase and I wanted to recycle the same letters for this particular challenge so I just sticked Happy Day :)... Go Green challenge and my card literally is green.....That was alot of fun. Looking forward to more challenges from KL stampin N Scarppin..
I hope you Enjoyed Have Fun the week has just started :)....

2 comments:

  1. Great job recycling a pretty item and making it into a terrific tri-fold card. Lots of surprises in this one for the receiver. And . . . Thanks so much for joining us with our Go Green Challenge!! :) Good luck with your chance at winning the surprise prize giveaway!! :) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever recycled item. It turned out wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete