Thursday 7 January 2010

Color Inspiration #57









  I am so excited about this. Its the first time I am doing one of kristina werner's color inspiration. Yes yes your irght my inspiration. I always wanted to do this but since I didn't have any supplies I cudn't. Now that I went to America bought as much supplies as I could, I can easily participate in it. I am so happy and excited, atleast i get to participate :D.

  Now for the card. As you can see the colors required I hope My color matches them becuase I don't have stampin up colors. :( I used embossed red cardstock. The pattern papers are from K&Company's Berry Sweet mat pad. The stamp HuG and Kisses is from stampin up. The heart sticker is from Ek Sucess from their vellum pastel hearts. Three buttons red,blue and white are also used.




6 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm glad you could finally play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sweet and the sentiments are lovely..kristina's challenges are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cuuuuute, love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Haven't seen that stamp set used in awhile. An oldie but a goodie!

    ReplyDelete